You Have a Business, But You Need Better Clients - NOW!
Let’s do this, chef.
Once you get your business up and running the number one challenge you’ll face is GETTING MORE CLIENTS.
This is Universal for every business
CONSIDER THIS: Ever wonder why huge, profitable companies (think Coke, McDonald’s, Doritos) consistently lay out big Superbowl advertising dollars when they already have so many clients? I’ll be blunt: everyday existing customers die and new humans are born that aren’t yet loyal consumers. Dang.
If you’re tired of wondering when your next client will call, and losing sleep over paying your bills, chances aren’t you don’t have a proven, systematic method to 1) bring in new clients and 2) keeping existing clients, and 3) create raving fans who will tell others about your business.
I feel your pain. I’ve been there. And I forged some solutions that work for the private chef business owner. And you know what’s even better?!
Scroll down, chef and I’ll share them with you!
What Would These Changes Mean For Your Life?
In just a few hours, Map Your Business immediately shapes your future.
Get Started Today!
The MAP YOUR BUSINESS 5-DAY CHALLENGE is the foundation of a profitable chef business you love.
Its five video segments (viewable on any device) and short downloadable assignments are a time-tested path to guide you to the exact combination of ideal clients, services and benefits you offer.
Learn how to effectively communicate the who, what, where, why and how of your services in a way that:
- Makes your business cook
- Increases your edge over your competitors
- Easily grows your client list and profits faster
- Effortlessly lays out your business tools
- Simplifies every business decision you make
Why Choose The MAP YOUR BUSINESS 5-Day CHALLENGE?
Chefs consistently share with us the reasons they selected this challenge as the first step. Their primary reasons are:
- Flexible and easy for busy chefs to integrate into their schedule.
- Creates the foundation for your successful business and impacts all future culinary decisions.
- Closes the gap between where you are and where you want to be.
- Delivers significant results, fast!
- Last but not least, affordable.